- 06:56 - I have a lot of Protestant friends who say it doesn’t matter which denomination you’re a part of as long as you love Jesus. How can I respond to this?
- 19:56 - I was raised Baptist, but the Lord called me to the Catholic Church about 9 years ago. Being a part of the Church made me feel whole.
- 29:40 - Where is the best starting point for convincing a Protestant that it is necessary to be Catholic?
- 43:25 - How can I explain the benefits of the fullness of the Catholic faith to my daughter who has stepped away from the faith?
- 51:50 - Where can we appeal to the Bible about the quality between the Magisterium, tradition, and Scripture?
Book Karlo to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Karlo Broussard?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate