- 13:29 - My daughter recently had her second child, but the father of the baby is Jewish. Will it be possible for us to baptize the baby?
- 17:04 - I baptized my grandkids myself when they were born because my kids aren’t practicing Catholics. Were they legitimate baptisms? What are the rules on this?
- 21:56 - How can I explain that baptism is not just a symbol to my coworker?
- 31:27 - Why doesn’t the Catholic Church accept Mormon baptism?
- 34:34 - How can the Catholic Church accept some Protestant baptisms, but still say there is no salvation outside of the Catholic Church?
- 43:00 - How is infant baptism important and how does original sin factor into that? I don’t understand original sin.
- 47:10 - I’m the godfather of my niece. My brother and his wife left the Catholic Church. They’re not raising their children in the Catholic faith. What can I do?
- 51:06 - How do you dialogue with an evangelical about an infant baptism? My son claims that his daughters are already a part of the Church.
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate