- 06:07 - I am not religious because I felt pressured to be so. Also, the thought of eternal life scares me.
- 14:58 - My sons think that the Catholic Church is a joke because they don’t see Catholic leaders living the faith. How can I respond to them and explain that the faith is still worth having, even with people not living up to their roles in it?
- 20:07 - I am not religious because I have a lot of things to do, and I focus on the earth and the things that I can see. I don’t see a need for religion in my life.
- 30:20 - I have a problem with the word religion because it’s not in the Bible. I believe in relationships.
- 42:05 - I am not religious because I have outgrown religion as a cultural idea. It was a first attempt as a cultural identity, but our society has now outgrown it.
- 51:22 - I am not religious because of prayer and how I don’t see the logic behind communicating with God and not just talking to ourselves in our heads. I am mainly looking for catholic answers to strengthen an atheist argument.
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate