Cy Kellett and apologist, Trent Horn, discuss a variety of questions submitted via email and social media. If you have a question you’d like to submit for the next internet open forum, please email it to [email protected]
- 06:19 - Who recognized the Old Testament canon?
- 16:00 - The Bible says we are saved by faith alone.
- 30:25 – Why should a non-Catholic couple be considered by the church to have a valid civil union, when a formerly Catholic (or even just baptized-in-infancy) couple cannot, even if the natural elements of the two unions are the same?
- 37:43 – How can saints watch over us in heaven & hear our prayers of intercession when the Bible says in heaven there will be no pain & tears?
- 45:25 - When Jesus went into the wilderness for 40 days and was tempted by the devil, did the devil know that Jesus was God?
- 48:41 - Last Sunday in the Gospel of John, Jesus said “Neither he, nor his parents sinned”. Wait – isn’t everyone a sinner except for Jesus and the Blessed Virgin Mary? Jesus came to forgive sins, but he needed here only to cure the man’s blindness. So, what is a sin? And why didn’t Jesus mention the sins of the blind man needing forgiveness?
Book Trent to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Trent Horn?