Stephanie Gray answers everything from when life begins to infanticide while she discusses the right to life with pro-choice callers.
- 06:52 - I am pro-choice because the world’s population has doubled in the last 70 years, even with abortion and contraception.
- 18:10 - I am pro-choice because I’m not religious.
- 29:20 - I am in the middle on the life issue. God gives us all a choice. I also feel unsure about things like the morning after pill.
- 35:20 - I am pro-choice because my mother already had two kids and then when I was born, my mom couldn’t feed us. She said I caused health problems for her. I feel like she should have had an abortion with me.
- 48:15 - I am pro-choice because the quality of life for living people is more important than the sanctity of life for the unborn.
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate