Trent Horn addresses the problems that people have with Catholic moral teaching.
- 13:43 - I object to the prohibition on women becoming deacons.
- 21:12 - I reject the celibate priesthood.
- 33:20 - I was a Presbyterian pastor and my wife and I are coming into the Church at the Easter vigil. Being a married pastor for 8 years really showed me the value of the priestly celibacy.
- 36:06 - I reject Church teaching on IVF.
- 45:13 - I question the Church’s restrictions on divorce.
Book Trent to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Trent Horn?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate