- 05:45 - I feel the Catholic policies on priests being celibate and born-again protestants not being able to receive the Eucharist are wrong.
- 15:34 - I’m a protestant. Could you give an explanation on baptism being tied to salvation?
- 20:44 - What does the sacrifice of the mass refer to? Wasn’t Jesus already sacrificed?
- 29:01 - How can you go from experiencing Christ in the eucharist not just from a theoretical standpoint but a personal one as well?
- 40:20 - Could you provide some clarification on the Catholic Church’s teaching on the redemption of Christ? How does He redeem our souls with His death?
- 46:50 - I know that you’re supposed to confess past mortal sins if you remember them, but does this apply to someone with scrupulosity that has trouble discerning whether a sin is mortal or not?
- 49:53 - Why does the church have a stance of being against in vitro fertilization if God said to “be fruitful and multiply”?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate