- 11:51 - I believe science used to be a study in philosophy.
- 18:45 - I had a conversation on science and religion and realized that even the most complex equations are still less than God.
- 22:12 - If the universe operates on quantum mechanics and has no beginning or end, how do we reconcile this with the Christian understanding of creation?
- 28:41 - Are you familiar with Graham Hancock’s Ancient Apocalypse? What are your thoughts on that?
- 33:00 - Where do you stand on the idea of God implementing evolution to develop creation?
- 35:53 - How do we come to the understanding of the incarnation if there was no way he would have been provided with a Y chromosome?
- 41:08 - How could God be good if he can create us with dangerous things like gamma radiation everywhere that can kill us simply by being in its presence?
- 48:33 - Wouldn’t the story of the loaves and fishes suspend the laws of physics?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donatewww.catholic.com/support-us