- 13:15 - My Protestant friend thinks that Purgatory takes away from the salvific action of Christ on the cross.
- 19:52 - I have friends who are outspoken pagans, but I befriend them with the intention of evangelizing without beating them over the head.
- 22:40 - I’m not a Catholic. Does “heathen” or “pagan” refer to me?
- 28:50 - How can I answer my Protestant family members who ask whether non-Catholics can go to heaven?
- 32:51 - How can I have a meaningful dialogue with anti-Catholics? I think a lot of the time people are just making talking points, not listening to each other in discussion.
- 41:00 - Why do you believe that the Protestant version of God is similar to the Catholic version?
- 49:55 - My ex-Mormon friend experienced abuse in his background and is against anything religious as a result. How can I bring him around to Catholicism?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate