- 05:24 - Do you think pro-life people are guilty of making red herring arguments? Do we need to change our arguments?
- 14:15 - Does the Church teach that Adam and Eve did not have any children before the Fall?
- 18:07 - How do I defend the Catholic Church’s claim that it’s not the schismatic Church in the east/west split?
- 22:58 - What are the best defenses of Christianity as opposed to some other faith?
- 30:48 - Someone in a coffee shop told me she wasn’t comfortable with me praying in public because not everyone believes what I believe and we weren’t in a Church. What’s a good Catholic response to that?
- 37:10 - How do Catholics interpret Romans 9 in the context of debate with Calvinists about the elect and predestination?
- 43:10 - If I follow God’s will, am I abdicating my free will, which is a great gift from God?
- 48:34 - How do I explain why non-Catholics should not receive communion?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate