- 05:35 - In the Old Testament why did God kill people?
- 12:56 - My brother thinks that the bible was changed through the years and so it is not trustworthy. How do I answer his claim?
- 18:13 - When defending the Faith, how does one answer the accusation that you are “playing with words”?
- 22:34 - Did the Catholic Church forbid the reading of the bible ever?
- 29:00 - How to respond to someone who says that the Church is anti-Semitic?
- 43:23 - What does Trent think about the verse where Jesus tells the apostles to go preach to the cities but that they won’t get to all of them before he returns?
- 49:23 - How can the Catholic Church truly be Catholic if it is fundamentally latin?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate