- 03:33 - There is a young man telling me that Jesus overturning the tables at the temple gives Catholics authority to publicly acknowledge and punish people for their sins. How can I respond to this?
- 17:21 - How do I respond to people who say there is no purgatory so we shouldn’t be praying for the dead? Is it right for me to tell them that the souls are more alive in heaven?
- 22:50 - What is the Church’s teaching on using the Lord’s name in vain and how can I defend that teaching to others?
- 43:35 - Do you have a secular defense of why Catholic adoption agencies won’t place children with same-sex couples?
- 50:00 - How do I introduce God to people without seeming too pushy?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate