- 03:08 - When was the sacrament of baptism initiated?
- 08:04 - Why do we have canon law?
- 20:11 - Since Mary was always a virgin, was her marriage valid?
- 28:52 - How do I respond to Protestants who say that Catholics instill a sense of guilt in everything? They believe that their salvation is certain.
- 34:32 - Why do we call St. Michael a saint if he is an angel?
- 39:04 - Why do Catholics believe that we should baptize infants?
- 47:25 - Why is the Bible so harsh on women? There is nothing to support marriage or staying together.
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate