- 02:00 - I’ve been taught that you are required to believe in hell but not required to believe that anyone is in there. What are your thoughts?
- 13:21 – When Jesus says eat “my body and drink my blood”, does he truly mean eat or believe?
- 28:46 - Why does the Church teach against contraception but promote NFP?
- 41:27 - I am struggling with my Faith right now. How do we know that we have an immortal soul?
- 46:00 - Why do fundamentalist translate the 7 days of creation literally, but Catholics do not? And why do Catholics take the Eucharist literally but not fundamentalists? Who is right?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate