- 03:15 - I see that there’s some questionable quotes in Church History on the Immaculate Conception. Can you help clarify why they seem to contradict the official dogma?
- 12:17 - On Marian Consecration, why do they use the language of “giving ourselves to Mary” and worshiping her?
- 17:55 - Why has Judas been condemned since he seemed so remorseful? Why has the Church and even Jesus seem to condemn him?
- 28:31 - What is the Church’s stance on aliens? Resources: Would Aliens Debunk Christianity? | Dr. Karin Öberg | Catholic Answers Focus
- 28:31 - What is the Church’s stance on aliens?
- 36:54 - What is Transubstantiation and Consubstantiation? What did Luther believe?
- 44:38 - Are people in heaven aware of people who are not there?
- 51:24 - I heard a theory that Jesus asked Judas to make the biggest sacrifice and turn him in because Jesus loved him the most. What are your thoughts on this theory?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate