Did Jesus truly make Peter the first Pope? How does the Catholic Church know that the popes are given that same authority? Find out here, with Karlo Broussard.
- 14:32 - A Protestant told me that the “rock” referred to by Jesus actually meant “pebble” and so could not refer to Peter. How can I respond to this?
- 20:57 - If Christ appointed Peter as pope and gave him authority and the following popes authority, then how do you explain the division in the Catholic Church?
- 31:25 - I do not think that the statement “and upon this rock” refers to Peter, it refers to his confession.
- 41:22 - How do you respond to Protestants who say that the papacy was ONLY given to Peter and not his successors?
- 49:41 - What is the best way to respond to people who insist on speaking negatively about our current Pope?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate