What do Catholics believe about the Eucharist?
- 19:28 - At the Last Supper, there is not a mention of the “lamb” in the Bible, so how are the apostles confused by that?
- 29:29 - I find holes in your argument that Jesus wouldn’t break the law or command something that was previously commanded by God in Leviticus, in regard to consuming flesh and blood. Is it enough to say that God would not contradict or command different things?
- 41:35 - Is Christ speaking metaphorically or literally when he says, “Unless you eat my body and drink my blood, you cannot have life within you”? If it is literal, then does that mean that people don’t have life without it?
- 46:35 - What does it mean when the disciples respond to Christ and he asks if they will leave him as well? They respond, no, Lord, you have the words of eternal life.
- 52:55 - I am Catholic but my parents are Protestant. They are so offended by the Eucharist being exclusively for Catholics and don’t care about the differences in belief. How can I explain this to them?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate