Why do Catholics believe that they must confess their sins to a priest? Find out here, with Karlo Broussard.
- 13:09 - Doesn’t the Bible tell us to confess our sins to each other?
- 20:08 - If a person commits mortal sins and doesn’t confess to a priest, what is the state of his souls when he dies?
- 29:57 - If a penitent is baptized, but has never received his first Holy Communion or Confession, can they decide to go to Confession and receive absolution?
- 40:55 - I do not believe in confessing to a priest because I never left confession feeling convicted. I don’t believe it leads to true grace or repentance.
- 50:18 - How can we be forgiven if we don’t have access to a priest?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate