Catholic Answers staff brings their children into the studio to ask Tim Staples questions for the second annual Christmas Kids’ Show.
- 04:03 – What would have happened if Adam and Eve didn’t sin, but their kids did?
- 06:54 - Where does the name Christmas come from?
- 10:49 - How can Jesus Christ be a part of the Trinity and have a human and divine nature?
- 16:28 - What are the few days between the end of the liturgical year and the beginning of the next?
- 17:49 - How did Adam and Eve live off the fruits of trees?
- 21:19 - Why are the archangels considered to be saints?
- 29:13 - Why didn’t God just kill the devil and free the earth from sin instead of waiting for the second coming?
- 33:43 - Why did they cut up saints’ bodies and send fingers and bones all over the place? Is it still okay to do that?
- 41:20 - How was God created?
- 45:25 - We know God has existed for all time, but time has not always existed. Before time began, what was God doing? Do we have any way of knowing?
- 50:49 - Where does the Bible mention abortion and how does the Bible reflect on that?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate