- 17:15 - Deuteronomy 22:5 talks about how men that dress in women’s clothes are condemned and looked at in a negative manner. Is that talking about transgenderism, and can that be applied today?
- 21:26 - With the young adult peer group I have, how do I speak the truth to my friends about chastity and gender without being insensitive and hurting their feelings?
- 31:30 - How do you know if your child is going through a transition without you knowing about it?
- 37:11 - We are grandparents of a 15-year-old girl that we’ve heard is thinking about transitioning. She’s threatening to commit suicide if everyone doesn’t support her. How can we deal with and help this situation?
- 45:10 - How can we as Catholics provide outreach to people that are dealing with this gender situation and do so in a way that is non-judgmental?
- 52:26 - I saw a study that said transgender identity can be linked to brain activity. Is this true?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate