How can we best handle the trials of life and manage our emotions? How can we calm the fears of our family members?
- 13:33 - How do you help someone who is in the middle of an anxiety attack?
- 22:26 - I have a 10-year-old son who has been dealing with anxiety and panic attacks, especially when walking through a restaurant or somewhere that he feels is too crowded. How can I help him?
- 34:54 - Since the pandemic started, I have been very afraid. How can I deal with my fear?
- 41:55 - I had a frustrating conversation with a person at the grocery store about faith on Saturday. I really lost my temper and I butchered what I wanted to say. Should I go back and apologize, or should I just move on?
- 45:55 - I have bipolar disorder. In the last 6 months, I have felt like I don’t need my medication. My family wants me to go on it, but I feel like God doesn’t. What should I do?
- 48:32 - My fiancé is anxious, and the kids get on her nerves a lot. She says she hates her life. How can I help her?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate