- 05:04 - What’s the Catholic teaching on what to do when a fetus has been conceived in vitro but not implanted in the womb yet?
- 11:28 - How should we balance strong defense of the faith and the unborn with a charitable approach to those who are pro-choice?
- 19:29 - How should a Catholic talk to a family member with homosexual inclinations about what the Church teaches, while still having a caring approach?
- 28:35 - How can I explain anointing of the sick to a Seventh Day Adventist?
- 35:39 - How can I respond to Protestants who say statues and things like that are idols?
- 42:45 - How can the Son be begotten of the Father but also be consubstantial with him?
- 47:18 - How can we defend the idea that life begins at conception if not all fertilized eggs become implanted?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate