- 06:31 - Would Mormons be considered Protestants according to Catholics?
- 14:55 - How can the Catholic Church claim to have the fullness of the faith if the resurrection must be taken by faith?
- 22:15 - I’m not Catholic because I don’t always trust the arguments of the apologists.
- 29:01 - Is Jesus eternally subordinate to the Father or are they coequal?
- 34:12 - How can I differentiate devotion to Mary?
- 46:19 - What’s the Church’s position on Genesis 1 and evolution?
- 53:05 - Do you have to go through RCIA if one is baptized in the Lutheran church?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donatewww.catholic.com/support-us