Today’s show is set aside for atheists, agnostics, Protestants, and anyone else who is non-Catholic to call in with their questions about the Catholic Church.
- 01:47 - What is the Catholic understanding of the imputation of righteousness as opposed to the impartation of righteousness?
- 14:49 - Mary is my major stumbling block. How could she possibly be omnipresent?
- 22:11 - I am reading Rod Bennett’s book, The Apostasy That Wasn’t. My Protestant pastor says the early Church went off the rails almost immediately. What is true?
- 28:41 - I am a part of the Church of Christ. How is Communion in my Church different from the Eucharist in the Catholic Church?
- 32:17 - I was supposed to be baptized and come into the Church at Easter, but everything was canceled. Can I be baptized by a Protestant preacher? No one in the Catholic Church seems to know when I’ll be able to be baptized.
- 41:35 - I am concerned about the use of medals, rosaries, and scapulars. Do you pray to them? Do they give you power? Why are they mandated by the Church?
- 52:17 - What are your thoughts on the animal sacrifices that continued to take place in Ezekiel and Zechariah, when Jesus is the true sacrifice?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate