Open Forum – Questions Covered:
- 04:43 - Where did the tradition of taking a papal name come from?
- 07:17 - RCIA. My protestant friends are rejecting me and are refusing to talk to me. What can I do?
- 13:50 - 1 Cor. 3:14-15 makes it sound like it’s talking about purgatory. Is this true?
- 17:53 - Jn 3:16, Is Jesus advocating Sola Fide?
- 23:05 - What are signal graces?
- 30:21 - Why do some priests have “Mary” in their name, and some nuns have male saint names in their names?
- 35:43 - I’ve seen a quote going around social media from Teilhard de Chardin saying there’s no such thing as original sin and it’s a “theology of entrapment.” This seems wrong but I’m not sure how to discuss it with people.
- 42:13 - When are human souls created?
- 44:40 - How does Jesus define faith?
- 48:06 - When were crucifixes first used in Catholic churches?
- 50:45 - How do I answer my Protestant co-worker who says the Immaculate Conception takes away from Jesus?
- 52:45 - Romans 2:14-15 and Romans 7 seems to contradict itself.
More from Catholic.com
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donate