Open Forum – Questions Covered:
- 01:54 - Why did Joseph receive the birthright, but the blessing went to Judah? Weren’t they usually given to the same person? Why were they separated?
- 08:31 - Is it a sin to look at pictures of women in bikinis?
- 13:28 - Is the rosary the high form of devotional prayer? Does praying rosary without focusing on the prayers fall under vain repetition?
- 23:35 - Would asking saints to reveal the future count as necromancy?
- 28:51 - Why are extraordinary ministers not allowed to do intinction?
- 31:55 - What Church is the Church mentioned in the book of Revelation?
- 36:25 - How do you explain grace to kids about to do their first communion?
- 41:25 - What do the hand placements of the Infant of Prague statue mean? Does it have something to do with Tarot cards?
- 47:00 - 2 Sam 6-7 mentions someone being struck down after reaching up to touch the Ark. Is it possible that this might have happened to St. Joseph when potentially reaching to touch Mary?
- 51:12 - Regarding the second commandment, how should one take it into consideration in daily life? For example, in conversations and watching movies.
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate