- 05:12 - Why doesn’t the Catholic Church consider other Protestant denominations’ communion valid?
- 12:06 - If God is outside of time and in the eternal, how does God know if someone didn’t honor the sabbath or know of delayed obedience?
- 15:23 - Is there anything in the Catechism that says anything when the baby in the womb has a soul?
- 19:52 - My household is very lukewarm. I’ve become curious about learning more about the Theotokos. What is it?
- 29:51 - What does it mean to be in the state of Grace?
- 35:54 - An abortion doctor in Indiana performed an abortion on a 10-year-old. How do I defend life in that situation?
- 41:47 - Is there a program that I can order online about apologetics? Where can we go to get a good explanation about the Inquisition and the crusades?
- 46:04 - Is it a mortal sin for a Catholic married couple to use the withdrawal method?
More from Catholic.com
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donate