- 03:55 - Is it possible for sacramentals to have the same graces as sacraments? Can we make our own sacramentals?
- 13:45 - I’m protestant. What is the Catholic doctrine on the atonement?
- 19:10 - Why are some Catholics not supportive of the Catechism?
- 24:30 - How could we claim that the Church’s teaching were infallible if the early Christians believed that Christ would come back in their lifetime?
- 32:30 - How can Mary be a co-redemptrix if Jesus is the one who redeemed us?
- 42:05 - I’m a teacher and was tasked to teach on race and gender in a liberal school. How do I approach this as a Catholic?
- 49:37 - With a lack of catechesis in different parts of the world, is there an effort to bring materials in the native languages to remote parts of the world?
- 51:49 - How do we know whether a vision or visionary/prophet is really happening? How do we know if God is actually speaking to them?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donatewww.catholic.com/support-us