- 06:59 - How necessary is baptism for salvation? Also, how would you explain the Sedevacantist view of invincible ignorance?
- 17:06 - Could you clear up some misconceptions protestants have about the nature of salvation? For example, faith + works = salvation or faith = works + salvation.
- 28:47 - Why do we refer to angels like St Michael as saints? I thought that was something simply for humanity.
- 34:17 - Is necromancy the act of summoning those that are dead? Does it include interacting with them when they come to you and you didn’t summon them?
- 43:00 - What is the Catholic viewpoint on Mormons baptizing the dead? Do Catholics do this?
- 52:12 - What would the earliest forms of the Eucharist have looked like? What is the earliest rite in which we know the order of the mass or the liturgical calendar?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate