- 04:57 - When Jesus was walking up to the cross and fell 3 times, did that signify the Father, Son and Holy Spirit?
- 10:10 - Could there be significance in correlating the number of words in a verse to stress the importance in scripture? Send Words of Eternal Life
- 17:27 - Would God allow suffering even if nothing good were to come from it?
- 23:24 - Why did women stop covering their heads in Church?
- 34:26 - St. Gertrude received a prayer to save souls in purgatory. Why don’t we promote this or is this a valid prayer?
- 41:34 - Does the Catholic Church have a teaching on what happens to us after we die?
- 45:55 - I’m a new Catholic. When is it appropriate to ask God for help rather than appeal to Mary?
- 51:02 - I’m starting a bible study with half non-Catholics; how do I market properly to all?
- 53:30 - I’m not Catholic but my husband is. Why do I have to become Catholic if we are all children of God?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate