- 04:51 - How does Molinism not confirm double predestination?
- 14:06 - How does St. Jude’s intercession come into play when asking for his help?
- 20:54 - Would it be abusing confession if you keep bringing up the same mortal sin repeatedly?
- 28:54 - If Mary was sinless, then how is it that she did not fulfill the law?
- 34:53 - Why do Christians still say Yahweh if the Vatican specifically wrote that we shouldn’t be using the word.
- 40:25 - Why did God pick Mary to be Jesus’ mother?
- 45:22 - The Council of Florence claimed that circumcision is mortally sinful. When did that thought change?
- 49:50 - Have there been any saints throughout history that have had demons exorcized out of them?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate