- 03:40 - I’ve noticed a non-Catholic friend go up to receive communion during Mass. What’s the Church’s official teaching on this?
- 13:42 - My Godson said he learned in Catholic school that your venial sins are forgiven during communion. I thought venial and mortal sins could only be forgiven during confession. Could you help clarify?
- 18:30 - Domestic Church Radio…Why did God throughout Salvation History demand a blood sacrifice?
- 23:40 - What’s a good book that shows that the Catholic Church is the one true Church?
- 28:50 - Why did Jesus not say “This is my body” at the feeding of 5,000? This would have been more convincing.
- 32:30 - Why do we only receive the host and not from the Chalice during communion?
- 38:50 - How do you properly dispose of a broken rosary?
- 40:55 - Why would abortion automatically excommunicate someone? Wouldn’t confession just solve it?
- 46:10 - Do I have a responsibility to talk to someone who has given up hope on salvation? How would I go about that?
- 51:16 - When the priest says that Jesus loves you more than your parents, what does that mean?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate