- 05:27 - I have the cremations of my relative. What are the Church’s teachings on keeping these? When did receiving the Eucharist on the hand start being permitted? Where can I find the Catholic church’s writings on this?
- 15:05 - In Mark 3:28-30, what does it mean to blaspheme against the holy spirit? Why is it unforgivable?
- 23:23 - Why are our Churches not teaching that if you are complicit in voting for something that supports abortion, you are an accomplice to an intrinsic evil? Why did 50% of Catholics vote for a candidate that supports abortion?
- 31:30 - My girlfriend died a few months ago. How do I know if she is in purgatory or heaven?
- 34:52 - In Genesis Ch 1, it often says that God “saw that it was good”. Is there a chance that God created without knowing if something was good?
- 37:20 - If someone has a near death experience, where does their soul go?
- 40:50 - Why does the Catholic church require a divorce before you can get an annulment?
- 48:18 - Are Mormons able to go to heaven?
- 50:58 - My protestant friend said that when we say Jesus’ name, there’s not as much power in it as saying “Yeshua” or “Yahweh”. When we say “Jesus”, is there as much power in it? If we were all to be saying his real name, would he listen to us more?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate