- 02:15 - How does the substance of the bread change from before consecration to after?
- 16:56 - Has the Church’s stance on abortion changed over the years?
- 24:15 - How could angels commit sins that we commit with our bodies, particularly sloth?
- 34:34 - How do I answer a Protestant who says the Eucharist isn’t Jesus’ body because he said “The flesh profits nothing”?
- 42:43 - Could we attribute the passage from Isaiah, “I have called you by name, you are mine” to Jesus?
- 44:42 - Doesn’t Jesus say that homosexuality is wrong in Rev. 22:13-17? And what can I do for my kids who are no longer practicing Catholics?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate