- 01:25 - If a Baptized Catholic gets married outside of the church to a non-Catholic, do they need to get an annulment if they get a divorce?
- 03:57 - How do you glorify God in a morally neutral jobs?
- 12:20 - How are we supposed to spread the Gospel?
- 18:00 – I am wondering about the ecumenical council that Pope John Paul in, the Assisi gathering, I heard from a traditionalist and he wanted to remove all the crosses everywhere that were displayed in order not to assume any of the non-Catholics– was that true or not?
- 28:36 - What is the best way to refute sedevacantism?
- 50:59 – I have heard it said of Mary of the Immaculate Conception that it was not necessary that she was conceived without sin but was fitting. How can I explain this to my Catholic friends?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate