Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 06:23 - When you are talking to non-Christians who find the Scriptures to be fictitious, how can we speak about our faith?
- 19:05 - If Jesus established Peter as the cornerstone, why did there need to be more popes after him?
- 24:04 - If someone were to commit suicide by taking pills that would not kill them immediately and then went to confession before dying, could they go to heaven?
- 33:45 - I want to become Catholic. A friend told me that if I do become Catholic, I will be falling to the antichrist. How can I respond to him?
- 45:40 - Why is Medjugorje never discussed?
- 49:10 - What is the difference between the Catholic faith and the Christian faith?
- 52:47 - Do any of the non-Catholic churches ever try to have their own saints? Is the Catholic Church the sole promulgator of sainthood?
- A Catholic Introduction to the Bible: The Old Testament by John Bergsma and Brant Pitre
- The Historical Reliability of the New Testament: Countering the Challenges to Evangelical Christian Beliefs by Craig L. Blomberg
- Meeting The Protestant Challenge by Karlo Broussard
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate