- 01:10 - Why does the doxology say “present and future?”
- 04:53 - How do we know that the first cause is the Christian God and not some polytheistic god?
- 15:13 - Is it sinful for a baptized Catholic to be baptized into a different denomination? And is it sinful for my family to attend that baptism?
- 20:05 - How do I respond to people who say Catholics divide their loyalty between the Vatican and America?
- 28:52 - Why do we say Mary and Joseph were married if they never consummated it?
- 40:52 - How can I explain to a young child what “I have the body of Jesus in my hand” means?
- 47:35 - Why do some Catholics worship Mary?
Behold Your Mother by Tim Staples
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate