Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 07:57 - My daughter is really invested in learning about metaphysics and I am worried that God doesn’t fit into that. Can you explain to me what metaphysics is and how I can talk to her about it?
- 17:54 - What is Catholic teaching on vaccines that use aborted fetal tissue?
- 21:55 - I recently spoke to Protestants who say that one must be baptized only in the name of Jesus, and that saying the names of the Trinity is just listing some titles. How can I respond to this?
- 31:00 - How can I prove that the Bible is truly the inspired Word of God and not just written by men?
- 41:44 - What does the Church teach about genetically modifying a human being’s DNA?
- 45:24 - I am getting cataract surgery on my right eye, which I can’t see out of anymore and they are putting a new lens in there. Is that lens coming from an aborted baby?
- 46:35 - Is there an Ignatius study Bible for the Old Testament?
- 49:45 - My brother passed away and donated his corneas. At the Resurrection of the Dead, what will happen to his eyes?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate