Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 01:29 - I read a reflection about St. John Vianney, which said that he condemned dancing. Is dancing a sin?
- 08:11 - How do we evangelize people who do not have an open mind?
- 16:49 - Why is sodomy a sin that “cries out to heaven” and not fornication or other sexual sins?
- 28:44 - Who are the 24 elders in Revelation?
- 41:22 - What is the culpability of people with addictions that seem compulsive?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate