Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:20 - Is the sedevacantist claim that canonizations are not infallible after Vatican II true?
- 23:24 - Why did the Last Supper take place before our Lord’s Resurrection and not after?
- 28:33 - What can you do when it seems like two Church approved documents are contradicting each other?
- 39:45 - In the Garden of Eden, when Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge, were they punished or was being naked always sinful?
- 48:00 - My Protestant friend said that we are all saints so we shouldn’t reference the saints in heaven as Saints. How can I respond to him?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate