Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 04:00 - Did Martin Luther get a few things right at the time of the Reformation?
- 08:55 - How do you know if someone is a male or a female? What determines gender?
- 16:42 - If the saints are in purgatory as stated in Revelation, then how can they also be in the presence of God?
- 23:16 - At the Second Coming, what will happen to people who need to go to Purgatory?
- 28:58 - Can we trace a historical lineage for Jesus, Mary, and Joseph? Can we know that they were real people?
- 33:30 - It seems like Genesis 3:14 and Genesis 6:5 are in conflict. How should we understand this?
- 42:30 - How should Catholics respond to churches like Hagia Sophia that was taken over by Muslims?
- 46:25 - Why do Catholics believe that saints can aid in salvation?
- 51:07 - Is the word homosexuality in the Bible? Was it introduced recently?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate