Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 08:42 - Can you help me to understand Romans 8:1?
- 17:59 - Aside from the direction of the Holy Spirit, what determines which order men become a part of when they enter religious life?
- 30:00 - How do Catholics determine if something is a mortal sin? What happens to your relationship with the Holy Spirit when you commit a mortal sin?
- 36:02 - My Pentecostal friends claim that 1 Cor. 14:2 proves that their speaking in tongues is valid and holy. Is this true?
- 45:30 - I was very angry at God and told him I was leaving the Church. I don’t want to be a part of the Church, but I do talk to God sometimes. Can you help me to sort this out?
- 49:06 - How does free will work in relation to God’s providence and omniscience?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate