- 02:20 - I recently lost someone and I am struggling. On one hand, I know his salvation is not assured. One the other hand, I want to believe he’ll go to heaven. What should I do?
- 11:59 - How did you lovingly talk to your family and get them to convert to the Catholic faith?
- 21:25 - What is a good book for fallen away Catholics? Not many young people come to my parish.
- 29:18 - Can and will anything come from Vigano’s letter?
- 43:27 - What did Jesus accomplish on the Cross in the eyes of the Catholic Church, if they don’t believe in substitutionary atonement?
- 50:02 - If a person dies in the state of mortal sin, what happens to their soul?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate