- 10:06 - Does Genesis 6:3 say that a person can only live until 120 years old?
- 15:57 - When is it appropriate for the Church to use force? I am reading the Syllabus of Errors by Pope Pius IX and he says the Church using force or coercion is not permissible.
- 23:50 - In Scripture it says that Jesus grew in wisdom and understanding. Was he born with superhuman knowledge or did he progressively grow in this knowledge?
- 32:08 - What is the Catholic Church’s take on embryo adoption?
- 42:05 - I started exploring Catholicism a couple months ago. Is there a difference between the seven sorrows rosary and the regular rosary?
- 46:15 - People say God forgives and forgets. Why is there purgatory, then?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate