Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 01:09 - Is it true that I, as a non-Catholic, have a chance of going to heaven, but if my Catholic girlfriend left the faith, she would go to hell?
- 13:52 - Our churches opened back up here, but they are not allowing us to take off our masks to receive communion, so people are carrying the Eucharist away in their hands and consuming it elsewhere. What can I do? I do not want to disrespect the Eucharist.
- 18:50 - Can you explain Romans 13?
- 29:03 - I am an Anglican, considering the Catholic Church. Why does apostolic succession matter?
- 44:47 - Thank you for helping me to come into the Church. What is a quick response to my Protestant family who use John 3:16 against faith and works?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate