Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:50 - Is heaven in the realm of time?
- 12:27 – How many apocryphal books are there?
- 17:09 - What does Galatians 3:24 mean?
- 19:11 - What was the Church’s stance on liberalism pre and post-Vatican II?
- 39:55 - Is it possible that God is more than three persons, but that he has only revealed three?
- 47:30 - Was the wine alcoholic at the Wedding at Cana and the Last Supper?
- 50:16 - When the Protestants removed the 7 books from Scripture, it left them with 66 books. I explain that 7 and 3 have special value in Scripture, while 6 does not, so 66 could not be the total number of books in the Bible. Am I off base here?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate