Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 06:07 - If one is Catholic, must one vote for Trump?
- 17:51 - During this time, are we still held to our first Saturday devotions which includes receiving the Eucharist? It is not available here.
- 21:30 - Is it true that praying to Mary was not present in the first four centuries of the Church?
- 35:45 - My husband and I lost our two-and-a-half-year-old daughter in December. My sister went to see a medium and told me she communicated with my daughter. How should I respond to her?
- 47:33 - Why did priests come with Christopher Columbus and others who came to conquer the new world? Did the priests bless the journey and mission?
- 51:02 - My friend is terminally ill, and she is Jewish. She is experiencing great pain. Are there verses in the Old Testament that I could give her as encouragement and for comfort?
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Tim Staples?