Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:38 - Why is intersectionality wrong?
- 12:48 - What does Luke 23:28 mean?
- 16:05 - I want to become Catholic, but a lot of the Churches up here are not offering resources. What should I do?
- 23:04 - Is Jesus overturning the money changers tables in the Temple justification for protesting violently?
- 30:23 - Why do we have the importance placed on receiving Communion on the tongue, when the apostles probably received in the hand at the Last Supper?
- 37:24 - Did you ever question why you went to a Protestant church for so many years before coming Catholic? How do you understand God working through your life, even through those years?
- 46:00 - Does forgiveness of sins cover future sins?
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Tim Staples?