Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 01:52 - Where do I get confirmation for my prayers?
- 06:43 - Why does Samuel tell Saul to go kill all the Amalekites? Why would God allow Saul to kill innocent people?
- 18:17 - What is the Catholic interpretation of John 10:27-30?
- 22:52 - Is the fact that all the churches in the world are closed a work of God so that we will respect his house more?
- 29:08 - How do I engage in dialogue with people who believe in “faith alone”?
- 41:36 - What is a book you could recommend for my Lutheran friend to help him to understand that the foundation of the Catholic Church is biblical?
- 46:10 - What is the best book for someone who is just learning about the Catholic faith for the first time?
- 48:45 - Is it showing disrespect to God if you have certain gifts and abilities that you choose not to use?
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Tim Staples?