Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 07:01 - I am not Catholic. In the New Testament, it says to take your prayer to God. Why do Catholics pray to saints?
- 12:48 - Is Mary the New Ark of the Covenant and that is why the wooden Ark is gone?
- 17:21 - If God is eternal, then how does he view time? How did Jesus not have a body and then suddenly have a body?
- 29:25 - Why did God allow the angels and the humans to fall, yet there is no hope for salvation for the angels?
- 36:44 - Is Leviticus 4, which discusses unintentional sin, the same as what we call material sin?
- 44:45 - While the Blessed Mother and the apostles were waiting for the descent of the Holy Spirit, were they celebrating the Mass?
- 48:16 - Is there a difference between redemption and salvation? How can Mary be my salvation?
- 53:49 - Do I have to be Catholic to pray to Mary?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate